Saturday, April 4, 2009

Posh Party Coutour & Cupcake Provocitour

Hello Hello my loverlies!!!

Just wanted to give you a heads up on some fun stuff I'll be posting soon!
I had the honor of doing some shots for two awesome fun companies..
Posh Party Couture & Cupcake Provocateur!

Posh Party Couture does really fun party hats..Super way custom.I coudlnt believe all the stuff they put on these silly things..its adorable!!Then Cupcake Provacateure makes these adorable aprons...They are so fun made out of all sorts of cloth and patterns..and also is a flash back to yesteryear with their awesome retro feel to them!
Check theys great companies out!...
I know I for one will be buying some stuff from them for props..cause OMG how fun!
So be checkin back for the update on these shoots so you can see some seriously fun stuff!!!
Until next time!!
Keep it cheesy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment