Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Welcome Welcome Everybodeh!!

Hello my loverlies!
and welcome to
MISTIE MAY STUDIOS!!!
Mistie May Studios is formally known as Fog Images Photography...
Whey the change...
Well several reasons I wont get into but the main reason is that I needed a change and something fresh.
I have also found the type of photography I LOVE doing and so I am changing to suit.
Mistie May Studios offers the following services
Vintage Pinup
Bourdoir
Old Hollywood Glamour
Burlesque
Maturnity
Couples
Engagement
Bridal
I do so look forward to being contacted by each of you!
This blog will also feature upadates about the studio as well as photo teasers so you can see what we are up to!
So for right now the first teasers for easter!!




Check these ladies out at
http://www.allamericanpinups.com

No comments:

Post a Comment