Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Think Pink Photography

Hi Ladies!
I was just wanting to tell you about a wonderful charity that I was turned onto by a good friend of mine. This chairty is called Think Pink Photography.Its soul purpose is to document women as they go through and survive breast cancer.How cool is that! The disease is very close to me because one of my dearest friends is battling it right now..Here is a portrait of her I just did this weekend.

We took her and her little family out to do family portraits.There is only one person missing in the photo but its something that was very special to her.
So when I saw this charity called
Think Pink Photography I immediatly had to check it out.I read about it and was like OMG I need to be apart of this.So I signed up to join in honor of my friend and my mothers best friend.
Speaking of my mothers best friend.Grace is a survivor of the disease.Has been for a few years now.I got the honor of photographing her a few years ago and it was such a blastSorry for the weird watermark this was done before I changed my company name.

Anyway if you havent checked them out yet please do.Read about them and spread the word.
http://thinkpinkphotography.org

No comments:

Post a Comment