Thursday, August 27, 2009

HOLY SMOKES PLEASE READ! DELECTABLE HOUSEWIVES EVENT!

Hi Ladies!
Ok well due to the INSANE response to this event I am going to extend the event for 1 more week.I am so beside myself excited about how this event is turning out!
So to give all you hot momma's a chance to be apart of this event I am going to extend.Thank you so much you guys.Especially to the ones that have already booked and are making this thing an awesome success! I can not wait to meet each of you!
So please ladies if you were afraid of not having a spot please feel free to contact me for booking info now.There are 13 more spots available to you!
I cant wait to meet each of you and i cant wait for this event!
Thank you again and I'll be posting info on my Oct & Nov events soon!

Oh also another big announcement!
From Sept 1st to Jan 1st my calendar's & coffee table books are on sale!
If you wanna book one of these sessions for that special person in your life here are the details...

Regular price of this session is 600 dollars BUT for the holidays I am discounting them 200.00 so that means that they are only 400 dollars right now.
What you get
12 differant wardrobe changes.4 differant hair changes.wardrobe.set design.
C.d. with chosen images in websize so you can display your images online.
Complimentry mini coffe table book or calendar.
TALK ABOUT WOW!!!
These sessions are long.They take at least 6 to 8 hrs or a little longer.BUT their so worth it! You will come away with something that non of your friends have and your special someone will be SO shocked and delighted!
Ok I think thats it for now!
Remember I have regular sessions available.If you are wanting to do something more than the event please contact me for prices!
Talk soon dolls!
Mistie May


No comments:

Post a Comment