Thursday, February 18, 2010

WE ARE STAYING!! PLEASE READ!!

I have been meaning to do this blog since we decided..But lifes been uber busy crazy...anywho...
Mistie May Studios is NOT moving away from Oklahoma like we thought..
The original plan to go and relocate to Virginia has been put on hold until further notice.
Long story short..it just didnt work out.So I guess we are ment to stay here in Okie Land..
Which is fine with us because I have some of the most amazing clients EVER!
So thats right you heard it

MISTIE MAY STUDIOS IS NOT MOVING OUT OF OKLAHOMA!!!
So be looking for more fine oklahoma ladies & hopefully we will start traveling this year!
I want to start visiting other gorgeous dolls in other states!
So when the travel dates start setting up then I will start posting them!
I look forward to photographing all of you!
I cant wait to see what we can come up with this year!!
Oklahoma dolls you get to keep me!!!
Until next time dolls!

No comments:

Post a Comment