Friday, February 26, 2010

Two Ladies You Need To Check Out!!

Hey there my loverlies!!
I just wanted to post a quick blog bring attention to a few of my favorite people....
Please take the time to check them out and show them some love!!
Alrighty!!!

First up is my darling friend Lori Crichton.She is an amazing up and coming clothing designer who specializes in corsetry.Not only that but odd sizes! Thats right girls! She also makes plus size corsets! YES I AM SO SERIOUS!! This wonderful little lady who has designed both the Snow Bunnies & Oooo La La outfits does do these wonderful outfits for us everyday beauties! So if you are wanting a one of a kind fit to you corset or an amazing evening outfit she's your gal!!
Check the link below to add her on Myspace & Facebook.If you want something amazing contact her!
Facebook

Myspace

Our next amazing lady is Alores Norris of Flawless Beauty Makeup.She is an amazing makeup artist that can do anything! She's also Mistie May Studios makeup artist! Girls she is also available for weddings,proms,or just a day for pamper.She does an amazing job and we just love her here!!Be sure to check her links out on Facebook & Myspace.Add her and show her some love!!

Facebook

Myspace

Alrighty My darlings!! Be sure to Check the ladies pages! Add them and enjoy some beautiful work!
Until Next time my loverlies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment