Friday, March 4, 2016

I AM BACK!!! WOOT!

Hello my lovelies!
I am coming out of retirement! 
Thats right!!
So below are the updated pricing for my sessions. 
I currently do not have a studio, so I will be doing on location mostly. Unless I am collaborating with another photographer. 
I am so excited to be well enough to shoot again. 
I have missed my clients so much!
Also I do offer normal portrait sessions. 

Updated pricing
Investment

I am available to photograph the following.. 

  • Pin-up
  • Boudoir
  • Model Portfolios
  • Bands and musicians
  • Family
  • Maternity


Graphically I am available for
  • Flyer making
  • Album Covers
  • Promotional Images and media packages
  • I can also do brochures and business cards.
I am also a digital artist and can do full out art pieces. 

I am so excited to get started on this journey once again!
So lets book and make some memories!!


No comments:

Post a Comment