Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Updated Look

Hey guys!!
Updated the look of the blog..Gonna make some changes to some other thing's to.
be looking for that..Until then Let me know what you think!
Remember I'll be back up and shooting in June!
So lets get some sessions booked muh dears!
I cant wait to get back to shooting and making some amazing images with you!

So far one of the main changes I'll be putting into effect will be a referral program.
This will benefit both you & your referral so be looking for that!
I will also be starting themed events again because I have been getting asked about them a lot.
They wont be every month but will be started again.
I also plan to start traveling.So that mean's I could be comin to a town near you!
If you want me to come to your town then let's set up a shoot day and if you get a certain amount of girl's to book then you get discounts!

Also updated collections!!
I wanna revamp everything to give you the optimal experience!
Cant wait to book all you amazing ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment