Tuesday, June 23, 2009

MISTIE MAY'S SOLDIER APPRECIATION SALE!!

Mistie May's Soldier Appreciation!
June 27th- July 4th

HELLO MY LOVERLIES!!!
I am putting on an AWESOME sale for 8 days only! That means only 16 spots are available! That means just two sessions per day!..Hurry and get your spot booked before their all gone!
I have decided that because the 4th of July is coming up super soon then I will show just how much I love supporting my troops!
So for the week of June 27th - July 4th you get this discount...
Non military 10%
Active duty 20%
350.00- 10% saves 35.00 20% saves 70.00
250.00- 10% saves 25.00 20% saves 50.00
150.00- 10% saves 15.00 20% saves 30.00
YAY everybody wins...
Also this is the PERFECT time to announce that Mistie May Studios is now offering couple & engagement sessions!
That’s right. So if your getting married or its been awhile since you & your man had photos done..OR you have a soldier deploying soon book now!
Remember active duty military get a 10% discount 365 days a yr! But right now you get an additional 10%!! Hurry and book because only 16 slots are available!!
Also to make it sweeter..I will donate $5.00 of each session to the All American Pin-ups to help their care package fund! You can see work I've done for them in my gallery!
Ok that’s it guys. Its your turn! Hurry & book your sessions now before this amazing sale passes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment